Pages

Sunday 5 April 2020

Blog header

Talofa lava and greeting's to you all my name is Deelani and i am 12 years old i am a year 8 student's at point England school i am Samoan.this is my blog header on the top of my writing what i had to do for my blog header was to describe the picture on my blog header. the first thing that i did was the Samoan flag i did it because that is my culture and that is where i have always think about.the second thing i have done was my age i am 12 years old then i did family.family is first because you should not forget the ones who has passed away and the rest is like my Favorited thing's to do and eat my Favorited sport to play is volley and my Favorited desert i like to eat is ice cream and donuts i like to watch you tube and my Favorited subject to do is Art and the love heart is there to loves others.
Thank you       

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deelani. I enjoyed reading this post as I got to know more about you. I went to Samoa 2 years ago and I really loved it. Remember that when we write the word I, we must always use a capital letter ... so not like this ... i love KFC! It needs to be I love KFC.

    Good job Deelani. I look forward to reading your next blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deelani,
    Nice to see you online,I really enjoyed your story I like how you explained what all the different pictures you drew.Don't forget to put your writing in paragraphs...

    Tyson

    ReplyDelete