Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

A flag that represents in me.




Task Description: this week the whole of team five are doing a Easter holiday learning journey and each day we have a google slide for one day and the next day we have Another slide to do so this is one of my slides from this week that i had to do on Tuesday but i didn't catch up. so what we had to do was design our own flag and what it represents me. my colours of these flags are white blue and red.
so the white colour represents purity, mountain, snow and peace. the red flag represents Blood as we all have the same coloured Blood Freedom, vigilance, hardness as we keep the hardness up and revelation that's all the meaning of the white and and red colour of the flag. now it's the blue colour of the flag. the blue colour represents justice perseverance, respect and loyalty those are all the meaning of the colours on the flag.             

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Deelani,
    I know Mrs Moala and I am a facilitator like Mrs Grant, just in Gisborne.
    An Easter Learning Journey is such a great idea. I love the way the red colour represents freedom. I agree, we are all equal as we all bleed, we all do things wrong and we all love. We are all the same.
    I wonder if you have created a flag that is for a real country? It does look similar to some country flags. You could do an image search to find out.

    Ngā mihi,
    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deelani!
    I love how you took time to choose colours that really described things that are of importance to you. What amazing vocabulary in those descriptions. Are you able to describe what all the words you used in your description mean?

    ReplyDelete