Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Taha whanau

three things i did in the weekends with my whanau.

1. after school i walked home with my sisters got out of my uniform and put it in the washing and when it was finish it went to hang it and then do some dishes that was left in the sink.

2. on Saturday we went to my granddads house and we started doing some work like cleaning the house and doing some cleaning on my chrome book then we had a rest and got back up i went to hang the washing.

3. on Sunday i woke up early in the morning and helped my mum and her sisters doing the food for after church after we finished doing the food for after church i got baby changed for church and got myself changed fro church to. we went to church. after church we came back home and eat lunch then i did all the dishes and went of when i was done.

Now it has become Monday.  have a great day! 
              

No comments:

Post a Comment