Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

what i did threw isolation

When we went to isolation.

On the first day we went home because of the covid-19 i was so sad that we had to leave school until level 1. I went home and went straight to get out of my school uniform then went in the car. I was sad that there was no school until level 1 but happy that I got to spend time with my family.







It was the next morning Wednesday i woke up and said to my mum that i wanted to go to school and she said “you can’t go to school because it’s level three’’ and i was a bit angry at that so i went outside to finish if my work and it was awkward doing my work at home we had to first goggle meets with the teacher it was fun doing the goggle meets with the teacher and that was my first time doing it to.











It was fun in the bubble but the thing was that I was sad because there was no school but we did school inline which was a bit different and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment